C. A. P. Ward is a black illustrator and comic artist working on heartfelt stories. When they aren’t drawing, Ward is often found taking pictures of fungus or skating around Richmond’s giant potholes.
Ward’s work has been published in anthologies including, The Usual Choices, When I Was Me: Moments of Gender Euphoria, released by Quindrie Press, and Emanata. Their self published work includes Where the Lotus Sleeps, Curfew, and Mnemosyne’s Well which debuted at the 2021 ShortBox Comics Fair.
Reach out to email@example.com for inquiries. They’re currently available for comics opportunities and illustration for publishing and editorial markets.
Quindrie Press, Good Trouble Productions, Keith Frady & The Usual Choices Anthology, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Lucky Jefferson Literary Magazine, and DJ Wooldridge.
- ShortBox Comics Fair, 2021
- Canzine Fall, 2021
- Queer Days Art Market hosted by StudioTwoThree
- Communication Arts Senior Expo
- Black Lives Matter RVA, online but specific to Richmond, Virginia, 2021
- Curator’s Choice
- Omens, a Communication Arts Exhibition at the Anderson Gallery, 2020
- VCU-Sacramento State Slant Step, 2019